Copper and Silver Ion System(CSI system) The copper ions with their positive charge form electrode bonds with the negative charge of the cell walls of microorganisms. The copper ions(Cu++) are absorbed behind the cell surface. The combination prevents the cell wall and causes the cell cannot be processed photosynthesis; it further hinders the cell from normal growth. The copper penetrates the algae cell wall and gets the silver ions（Ag+）into the cell. As a result, the living systems are destroyed and extinct in the cell. The ions are active until they are absorbed by the microorganism.
1. Prevent lime build-up and Legionella bacteria.
2. One-process work to remove lime, and disinfect bacteria and algae. Improving the water quality of cooling towers.
3. Constant clarification and agglomeration.
4. 100% chemical-free, user-friendly and minimal maintenance cost.
5. Colorless, odorless, soft, skin-friendly, and water with nature odor.
6. Increasing chiller efficiency and lifetime.
7. Water reusable and environmental influences have no effect.
Scope of application：
Swimming pool, hot spring resort, carwash, air conditioner, water supply plant, industrial Water， water reused and etc. (It depends on the actual demand to design your configuration)
Copper and Silver ions application：
• For swimming pools： In the United States, an alternative to chlorine, one increasingly applies copper and silver ions to water purification and disinfection.
• For cooling towers： The water in the cooling towers must be purified to prevent microorganism growth. The copper and silver ions can stop algae and Legionella bacteria from growing.
Comparison with the standard water disinfection
|Permanent PH monitoring is required at least once weekly.
|Proper PH value strengthens the effect
|Permanent CL monitoring is required at least once weekly.
|Measurement of copper levels once every 3 months.
|Cause irritated eyes and skin.
|No eye irritation.
|Constant replenishing according to the set-up value.
|4-5 years lifetime of electrodes.
|Marked aroma, particularly if fluid chlorine is used in the commercial swimming pool.
|Water with a neutral aroma.
|The corrosive risk to users, particularly if fluid chlorine is used.
|Fully automatic, ions released are risk-free.
|It needs to manage regularly when swimming pools are unoccupied.
|No need to manage when swimming pools are unoccupied.
|Using additional agglomerator is necessary
|Use of agents necessary during winter breaks.
|No algae formed during winter breaks.
|Showering is advisable after bathing.
|Bathing in drinking quality water.
|Detectable softer water thanks to electrolysis.
|Chlorine is a potential health risk.
|Copper is healthy. (Essential element)
|Expensive to maintain.
|Maintenance costs only 50% of chlorine systems.
|Chlorinated water should be changed once annually.
|No water change is necessary.
|When the water temperature is high, the relative volatility speeds up.
|Water temperature has no effect.